John Jambor Legacy Circle
The John Jambor Legacy Circle recognizes BC Cancer Foundation donors who provide for a future gift through their will, life insurance or other estate planning vehicle. This visionary commitment ensures that life-saving research and enhancements to care at BC Cancer continue to reach new heights, and bring hope to future generations of British Columbians affected by cancer.
A Tradition of Philanthropy
By leaving a gift to the BC Cancer Foundation, legacy circle donors like you embody the spirit of generosity and innovation exemplified by John Jambor. Mr. Jambor included a gift to the BC Cancer Foundation in his will with the hope that it would grow to provide significant support for cancer research and education in British Columbia. Today, 26 years after Mr. Jambor’s passing, his estate gift continues to have a lasting impact on cancer research and serves many patients across the province. Mr. Jambor’s legacy set into motion advancements in research and care that are transforming our understanding of cancer, for the benefit patients now and for many years to come.
Like Mr. Jambor, you are making a lasting difference in our community.
Benefits of Partnership:
To express our heartfelt gratitude to you, the BC Cancer Foundation offers the following opportunities for recognition and benefits:
- Your name on the BC Cancer donor wall*
- Invitation to the annual BC Cancer research update
- Invitations to other select tours and events
- Updates on the latest discoveries, breaking news and upcoming special events via our monthly e-newsletter
- Our quarterly magazine, which provides in-depth features on cutting-edge research, enhancements to care and stories of hope from British Columbians affected by cancer.
* We respect the privacy of members who choose to remain anonymous and will ensure that you do not receive public recognition if you so choose.
A future gift to the BC Cancer Foundation will bring more comfort and cures to people facing cancer in
B.C. We understand what a significant decision this can be and we deeply appreciate your support.