Interested in joining our team?
At the BC Cancer Foundation, we are dedicated to making a difference for families across British Columbia facing cancer. We work with our donors to support breakthrough advancements in cancer research and enhancements to care for the people of B.C.
Together, we know that BC CAN break down cancer.
We pride ourselves on being Professional, Passionate and Positive:
We actively participate; we are respectful and considerate; we strive to have self-confidence and presence.
We engage with our organization; we engage with our job; we engage with our team.
We consider new ideas and challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude; we recognize each other and provide kudos; we encourage dialogue.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous vacation plans
- 4 or 5 weeks, depending on role
- Gift of Time
- Office closure between Christmas Eve and New Years, plus half day office closures before each statutory holiday
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Coverage for health, dental, vision, and various paramedical services, plus participation in the Employee & Family Support program and Municipal Pension Plan
- Professional development support
Join our team! View all available positions below or submit your resume for future opportunities:
- Accountant (Intermediate)
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Senior Development Officer Fraser Region
- Advancement (Donor) Services Representative
- Development Officer, Gifts & Estate Planning
If you would like to learn more about the BC Cancer Foundation team and culture, or have inquiries about career opportunities with us, please contact our Human Resources team at: email@example.com
Why would you recommend BCCF to others?
I would recommend BCCF to anyone who’s wanting to join because we have the opportunity to make a difference in healthcare. You get to work hand in hand with BC Cancer doctors and researchers on a daily basis. I also have to mention the amazing co-workers and colleagues I have in the Foundation as well...Read More