Join the many businesses, community groups, schools and service clubs who help us every year by hosting their own fundraising event. As a community fundraiser for the BC Cancer Foundation, you’ll be raising awareness and providing important funds that support leading-edge research and improvements to cancer care for patients in British Columbia.
Let your imagination run wild! From head shaves to golf tournaments to bake sales – the possibilities are endless to make a difference.
Get started today!
- Tell us about your idea by registering here
- Talk to one of our Special Events Staff
- Tell your friends you're hosting an event for the BC Cancer Foundation
How we will help.
- Support and advice from our knowledgeable Foundation staff
- Detailed fundraising and event guidelines to maximize your fundraising efforts
- Event listing on our online event calendar
- Tools to create your own personal online fundraising page
For more information about creating your own event, please contact your local BC Cancer Foundation office.